Thanks to our thoughtful partners we will open our doors with free entry for any US Military Veteran.
Gold Star Families:$0.00
(E7 and higher): $15.00
Child (under 5): $0.00
Groups of 10 or more save 20%. Please contact email@example.com or call (888) 987-6866.
To demonstrate veterans status, you will be asked to show a Veteran ID or Driver’s License that notes Military Veteran status upon arrival. If you do not have either of these forms of veteran identification, we will ask you to sign in at the welcome desk.
Proceeds from admissions, parking, dining, and shopping benefit the National Veterans Memorial and Museum's exhibition and educational programming.
The Museum is open Wednesday - Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets are required for admission. The Memorial Grove, a place of respectful reflection, is free and open from dawn to dusk.
We look forward to welcoming you to the National Veterans Memorial and Museum.
- Photography for personal, noncommercial use is allowed except where otherwise indicated.
- Flash, tripods, and selfie-sticks are not permitted.
- No guns, knives, or weapons of any kind are allowed. Smoking is prohibited.
- No animals may be brought into the Museum or the Memorial Grove except for service dogs.
- Security cameras are in use throughout the property. Visitors may be screened upon entry.